Lurker .... Ready to sell my RSM 250 w/90lbs rock and various corals. $1,100

scopestuff2

My wonderful wife surpised me for fathers day last June with an RSM250. She picked it up from the original owner in very excellent condition.

I have spent the 3+ months getting it up and running. Added 90+ pounds live rock, cycled the tank, transferred a few corals from my biocube, have some nice purplu corraline growing, and have realized that it is just too big a committment for me right now.

Ive been lurking here for months planning to create a thread so i have pics documenting everything from day one. But, I have decided instead to just get out of reefing for now.

Rather than a craigslist ad i would like to let it go to someone here. But it seems i cannot post to the sale area.

So .... Here is what I have:

RSM250 with about 90 lbs rock, a very new RO/DI unit, test kits, coral feeder, 4 extra hood fans, 4 extra redsea flourescent bulbs, and various Zoas, greenstars, kenya tree, snails, crabs, and a very large mystery coral you can see on the right of the image.

Will sell the whole thing as is for $1,100. Basically the cost of good rock, corals and the extras. So its like getting a free RSM 250.

It needs new fans for the water cooling if you dont have a chiller (but temp stays good without them so depends on your ambient temp). Has a few scratches from prior owner but they are out of the main viewing area and not a bother (and i'm picky about stuff like this)

What I'm looking for is someone trustworthy to come and take it away. I have some buckets for the rock and water transport but you will need to supply some of your own or make a few trips.

Location is SF Bay Area - Walnut Creek

Please pm here if interested.

Thank you !

Ps. Since im new i cannot post links to images. Would prefer someone here gets it so i know it goes to a community member. But, made craigslist post if you want to see it. Search craigslist SF Bay Area for RS

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Good luck selling it , sounds like a great deal ! After 5 post, you can post pics :)