lots of coral, polyps and LPS mostly

nunlef

Hi,
I don't post here often, not really since my tank became "all settled in". I have had these corals in my tank for at least 6 months, some are about a year "in tank". I would like to clear out EVERY coral in my tank - switching to a macro theme for a while.

I may be overlooking some of the little guys, and yes, my photography skills are horrible. Most of these were picked up "here and there" so I'm not sure of the fancy names.

ALSO, I don't have any supplies for shipping, but would be willing to work with someone who has done that before, and could give me guidance. I am near Harper's Ferry, WV, and can deliver in the winchester, VA - DC/Baltimore metro areas. some of PA, and some of MD.

ALSO, I think the prices are fair, but would be willing to come down if one person wanted the whole lot. I would also trade for a 125 drilled/RR tank

Trumpet? 14+ heads, green and shows really well under bluer lighting. $55

Whisker/Duncan - 16+ heads (some are babies still) $65 pink and green under less intense lighting, my LEDS are a little strong for a 55g

Neon blasto - 3 heads now, $40

large frogspawn, 3 heads, 6" across, $35

purple/teal/blue mushrooms, 3 heads on a single 2 lb rock, $35

Orange mushrooms, 6 mushrooms on a single 5 lb rock, $45

various white (idk why) and orange polyps, $15 for pieces with about 10 heads.

If you don't see a pic of something, or there is something in a pic that wasn't noted, PM me, and I can try for a better picture.

SAM_0938.jpg

SAM_0939.jpg

SAM_0940.jpg

SAM_0941.jpg

100_5093.jpg

nunlef

Oh, I forgot - I will also allow "on site fragging". If you can make it out here (and you are not a creepy criminal type ;) ) you can take frags of whatever you want, $5 per head of anything.