Lettuce Nudibranch Breeding Sucess!

nikkipigtails

sorry...I just saw your comment about Olive. Olive is doing well. Thanks about Grenadine. She kinda got lost in my tank. I may or may not get another one. I'm debating getting some schooling fish.

SeahorseBT

"i still want one!"
-You said somthing about thermos shipping before right?What's that?I'll see what I can do. I really want to get them breeding again before I start selling the last ones. It might be worth the shipping if I can ship you a few if I get them breeding again.

"I'm debating getting some schooling fish."
-Anthias are always nice....I am always lurking in your chronicle.

"That does sound funny congratulations! I have one in the prop tank, need to get another"
-Thanks.Yes you should get another. IME they breed when they start to reach the end of their lifes. I only had one and it reproduced on its own but from my research I hear that is extremely rare...

nikkipigtails

-Anthias are always nice....I am always lurking in your chronicle.

Thanks for lurking! I really love anthias but if I got a school, I would have to lose one of the tangs we were planning. Tommy's set on a salifin and I'm set on an achilles. I've been thinking about a school of gold striped cardinal fish.

BEELZEBOB

y'all ever seen one of these picture with like 10,000 anthias all schooling over a reef?

looks just like heaven.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
@SeahorseBT Blake....This is a good thread! I dug it up looking for info about Eylsia Crispata.
I also realize that it has been a few years since your last visit to RS :(

:bump::bump:
Bumping up this old thread in hopes of finding any members who have been successful at keeping these sea slugs alive.
I'm about to give it a try. I'm in need of long term ability to control Bryopsis.
Reading that Elysia Cripata also use Chaetmorpha as a food source is a plus.

Any RS members have Lettuce Nudibranch (sea slugs) in your tank?
They seem to be "not worth the effort" in many opinions but I need to give them a try right now. I will update here after I get them in my tank. :)