Lee's Nano!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hello my name is Lee. Im Frankie's daughter. I am building a nano. My daddy gave me his clownfish to make babies with. We are doing it together. Heres some pictures we took already.

Attachments

• Lee's nano 001 (Custom).jpg
    Lee's nano 001 (Custom).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Lee's nano 004 (Custom).jpg
    Lee's nano 004 (Custom).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Lee's nano 007 (Custom).jpg
    Lee's nano 007 (Custom).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 53
  • Lee's nano 008 (Custom).jpg
    Lee's nano 008 (Custom).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Lee's nano 009 (Custom).jpg
    Lee's nano 009 (Custom).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 51

Frankie

RS STAFF
Good job Lee! Tonight were going to add the salt! Were also going to have to register your name from your side of the computer so you can log in on your own. Im proud of you! I know this nano's going to rock!

lcstorc

Welcome Lee!

This is a great thread. The tank from the very beginning and a family doiing something together. (You sure you want her addicted this young FFrankie? LOL You know this hobby. :) )
This tank is gonna be awesome!!!!!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hi all! Lee left me a message for you on my chair and it asks for me to type this in..

My clownfishes name is akindynos. my salt water is at 22 ppt sofar till my daddy comes home. I can't wait to put in the clownfish. i am going to have snails and small tiny yellow fish. There are still a lot of things to do. here's me adding salt.

Attachments

• Lee's nano (Custom).jpg
    Lee's nano (Custom).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 37

Witfull

frankie,,,i love you and Lee,,,,and shes cuter than she was on the phone. i pity you when she wants a bigger tank. good luck to you both. you still have my #?

Charlie97L

lee needs to register so we can karma her!! :-D

great job lee! i only had a goldfish bowl when i was your age, you're lucky!!

yay nanos! i want one!

*thinks...* "well i do have an empty corner in my office... hmmmm."