Lee's 125g Basement Bar in-wall tank, LED's, etc, begins...

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
I was going to say "AWESOME build", but then I realized you're a Packers fan...

Lee

I was going to say "AWESOME build", but then I realized you're a Packers fan...

I feel like I should apologize to Bears fans for the Packers trouncing them *cough*FOUR*cough times in 2011. Better luck next decade!

Lee

I used great stuff and it looked like a wet cat within weeks, HA was unreal, as to urathane or sweet water over it? I really couldn't say, the budweiser logo lol uh no haha

LOL! A wet cat... Well I haven't decided if I want to go for the "wet cat" look yet... I'll keep you posted

reeferman

great build!soooo much potential!ohhh to have that much room,or a basement for that matter!following along on this sweet project.

Lee

Time for a quick, one picture update. Not fish related. Sorry for the poor quality; nighttime smartphone pic

Started up on the back wall cabinetry and the bar front waynscotting. Bear in mind there is no trim on anything yet.

aVaru.jpg

sk8rdn

Lee said:
Time for a quick, one picture update. Not fish related. Sorry for the poor quality; nighttime smartphone pic

Started up on the back wall cabinetry and the bar front waynscotting. Bear in mind there is no trim on anything yet.

Looks excellent!

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

Built347

very cool... i just went and grabbed my saw.. i could hear its jealousy of this build from the garage... :D

reeferman

thats a sweet build!finish the cabinetry,then get the tank going.once you get the tank going,who cares about cabinets,all we want to do is stare at tanks!plus,everything will be sealed so no chance of water damage to any of that beautiful woodwork.

engineer goby

I am blown away by your work. If I'm ever in the area I'm inviting myself over for a dozen beers a Packers game and fish watching. I will bust out my Edgar Bennet jersey for the big event.

immerume2

Looking real good. Cool to see the concept through project in process. Really looking forward to seeing the whole thing g done. Well done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk