Lawnmower Blenny Swimming off into sunset

Chiefmcfuz

You may find this funny but I have been questioning this for over a month. Why is my Lawnmower Blenny trying to swim off into the background picture on my tank? It's natural looking with rocks and corals so I guess it may want to go there. Does anyonelse have this problem or is mine in need of counseling? :hallo:

Kensn

Are ya sure he just not eating off the back wall, can you see mouth marks? When they eat they look like they are banging their head against stuff.

Chiefmcfuz

He's eating off the glass I know he is but he spends most of his time there. The only time he comes out to the front is when I drop food into the tank then he goes right back LOL.

brian2727

I had one of those fish and he didnt live very long , seemed he would hide lots and would only eat off the rocks...

Chiefmcfuz

Mine swims out and takes prepared food freely. He eats algae, Algae wafers, Spirulina flakes and the regular combo food I feed to everyone else in the tank. He seems happy but kinda like he is longing to swim back into the picture. I am kind of in the same thinking as Ken.