Lawnmower Blenny large bump

AshleyF

My lawnmower Blenny has had a large red bump on his back for a week and now my tang is being aggressive towards him Does anyone know what I can do to help him besides isolating him? I don't know what is wrong with him and it doesn't seem to bother him as he's still swimming around and eating normal. Help!! I don't want to lose him.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    805.1 KB · Views: 20

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie:

Wow... hopefully someone can advise that has seen something like this before... here is hoping he gets better...

index.php

Antics

I tried to google the issue and it seems like "infection" was the generic response. Perhaps someone at your fish store would have a better answer?

AshleyF

I tried to google the issue and it seems like "infection" was the generic response. Perhaps someone at your fish store would have a better answer?

I went to the Fish Room and the owner said it appears like a tumor. I'll keep researching. Ty so much