Lavender tang or naso

Twisted reefer

I've been thinking of adding another tang to my tank. It's a 180 with a total of about 250 gal. Presently I have 5 tangs that have been introduced at different times with no aggression.
Hippo
Orange shoulder tang
Yellow
Clown tang
Powder brown tang
I like nasos but am also interested in the lavender tangs after seeing one a few months ago. I'd appreciate some input and wether my tank is big enough for another. The rest of my fish are smaller the biggest being a pair of lyretails and all including the tangs are pretty laid back and seem to welcome newcomers well

Twisteds 180 Reef

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
That's a lot of fish buddy. If u take 5 tangs 12 inch adult length its gonna take a 6 foot tank n somewhere between 180-300 gallons. I'm thinking ur heading into a bad place quick. Id start another tank.

........ mods please turn ur heads.

Twisted reefer

That's what I have is a six foot 180. My rock is laid out with lots of swim room but that's the reason for the thread. An upgrade in the future is definitely gonna happen. I'd like to do a 10' tank when we put our addition on which will have my own fish room. If I go with one more I've decided on a naso. Maybe I'll wait for the new tank. It's gonna be hard...lol

Twisteds 180 Reef