Kryptonite trumpet coral/ candy cane coral having problems

Hey all!!
Need your guys help again.
I got a kryptonite trumpet coral from the lfs last week. Glued it to alive rock. It had 4 heads on there. I had it on the sand bed like it was suppose to.moderate light and flow. I thought at first the heads where splitting. Popping new heads, so I thought great!!
Then I came home last night from work and the dang turbo snail knocked it over on its side. I didn't notice it at first. So when I did I immediately flipped it back over, got my turkey baster and blew some water on it to get the sand off the coral. This morning when I woke up the green part of the coral was coming off. I checked it again a few hours later, all of the green came off the head now it looks like a white trumpet. So my question is, was my trumpet bleached due to too much light, new heads are forming or is it dying?

Plz help with any advice!!!!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Pic would b helpful however from your description the head is dying.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

PIMPALA

if the green comes off, its not dying... its dead.

did you water and temp acclimate it? did you dip it before putting it in the tank if so, what did you use?

how old is your tank? checked your params?

if the green comes off, its not dying... its dead.

did you water and temp acclimate it? did you dip it before putting it in the tank if so, what did you use?

how old is your tank? checked your params?
^+1 Sounds dead to me. The white you see is its base.
Water parameters?
Flow?
Type of lighting?