Karma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubRosa

I agree 100% Lynn. But for all my troubles with mods I challenge ANYONE to show where I used profanity at any time to disparage someone. I'm good enough to work clean!

John

SubRosa

OK Al that was probably as close as you'll come to admitting you were wrong(at least to me). Subject closed
John

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
John what's your problem? If you have a problem with me personally let's talk that over. As for BAD karma you've never gotten any of that from me although you have given it to me. I try to keep myself above that...

SubRosa

Let's just say that I have very definite ideas about appropriate behaviour for people in specific positions. And when I don't like or agree with something I'm not shy. Absolutely nothing personal. Ask the other mods I've had issues with.

John

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL: oh I'm well aware of your "attitude" and behavior. Oh trust me... I know all to well.... regardless of your "ideas" even MODS are people and here to learn and help.

SubRosa

:LOL: oh I'm well aware of your "attitude" and behavior. Oh trust me... I know all to well.... regardless of your "ideas" even MODS are people and here to learn and help.
I don't know about that Al. I know that it's all about the exchange of info for me but things I observe make me certain that that is not always the case with others. .And there is nothing I trust more than my own judgement. I bet you wouldn't be so tough if this horse was still breathing!

John

ZAPCOnj

:hug1:

103246229.jpg

ReefLady

Staff member
That depends on who sent the karma! I received some karma awhile back from a moderator that used profanity. When I questioned Travis about it he thought it was no big deal. I guess some animals are more equal than others.

John

This statement couldn't be any more incorrect. I told you what, and how, I deal with moderators is between me and them. I don't for the life of me know how you could have read "it's no big deal" out of it, but you've made it clear that you'd much rather cause trouble around here than anything else, so I suppose this has just become another topic for your entertainment and an opportunity to spread outright lies.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
all this is making me want to send some pm's :angel4:

:LOL:

Sorry prow! Somehow this post slipped by me earlier! I didn't intentionally over-look your post. My apology but it was good for a late night laugh!! :)

ReefLady

Staff member
The exact message was "and from i read (sic) you still can't hold a job in the trade. you suck!" While I'm not a premium member there is no doubt in my mind who sent it because it was a direct reply to a statement I made to him. We have since come to an understanding of sorts so I don't see any need to name him publicly. But it does prove one of two possibilities:

1. That mods are held to a different standard

or

2. Your statement is incorrect.

I'd be very interested in hearing any other possibilities you can "think" up!

John

That's your idea of profanity? That "sucks."

ReefLady

Staff member
You're right, it's a personal argument at this point with no value to anyone else.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.