Karma? Is this still a feature with the new software?

Val

I may be overlooking something but I haven't figured out if we can still give karma to posts. Is this still possible?

steved13

PREMIUM
Yes it's the little star under the avatar, it's called reputation now. At least it is with the "bluehaze" skin.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
It is kind of nice when you have helped someone & they click on it & say so in this little way - always makes me smile
050.gif

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I know you can't give it twice to the same post by a person, and you have to give some to others before you can give more to the same person again. I don't think there's a set time span. I'm not 100% sure though.

QuentinB

I didn't even realize what karma/reputation was, or that I had some, until the switch! Is there any way to see previous comments, not just the most recent one?

steved13

PREMIUM
I think you get to see the comment premium member or not, but only the premium member can see who left it. I'm not positive though.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Bump!

Don't forget about leaving Karma for a member that helps you out, well now add to the reputation but it's the same :D

DaveK

Also keep in mind that karma or reputation is different from clicking on "Like". To give karma you need to click on the star at the bottom left of the post, and then on the pop up, Approve or Disapprove and optionally give a reason.

Personally I add my name to the reason, so they know who it's from, but you don't need to. Also, I don't give bad karma or disapprove. I believe it to be counter productive, and really poor form.