Just placed my order with Mr Coral

jg2269jg

Well after seeing aquamans order from mr coral and seeing that it is free shipping i had to place my order. I ordered some ricordia, a zoa frag and a zoa colony also a frag of the superman danae. i dont think i will be able to sleep well tonight waiting for those beauties to come. i am excited if i can get my girlfriend to let me use her camera i will post pics thanks mr coral

jg2269jg

Hey guys the order came in today. Mr Coral great job, sorry about all the emails it was so hot today i didnt want the corals to sit on a truck all day. The customer support is top knotch i emailed them like 30 times today and they emailed me right back every time. I think they must have someone check the emails all the time A++++++ on the customer support. The corals were all triple bagged very nice. The corals were excellent i will try and post pics tomorrow of all the times for the cameras batteries to be dead go figure. The polyps were not completely open anyway. The frag pack after 150 dollar purchase is so worth it so many cool types of zoas.

mrcoral.com

RS Sponsor
Thanks again for the kind words. Next order I will add more frags. Just mention you are a repeat customer.

Thanks
Sonny
Mrcoral.com