Just fragged about 16 different frags at my buddies house!!!

Ya I finally got to frag myself and it is sooo easy I thought it would take precise cutting and skill!!! If I can do it anyone can tomarrow I will post all the corals I fragged i put them in the tank now I have about 32 coral frags so tomarrow there is a frag trade here in Tacoma Washington and I'm goin to bye some rare frags for my reef!!! I'll post all the corals that I get tomarrow I'm stoked!!!

I kno it's my second time the first was in Seattle and only 10 stands now it is in the home town Tacoma I'm sooo stoked I'm only bringing my rock to sell 400+ pounds half are branching coral rock!!! Hope to make money or trade nice peices for frags!!! Wish me good luck and I'm goin ta sleep early tonite so that I can wake up call out of work and stroll to "hemp fest" of REEFING!!! Lol sorry every body just stoked!!! I'm trying to get a frag of this fire coral liturally it burns u hense the name fire coral!!! H377 y@!!!!!

LPS_Blasto

When you go to a frag swap, take an insulated lunch box cooler with you. Drop a hand warmer in the cooler when you leave the house. Use it to pre-warm the cooler while you drive to the swap. When you get to the frag swap, toss the hand warmer in the trash. Now ya got a pre-warmed cooler. It's a great way to frag shop because it keeps the bags of water fairly close to optimal temp. :thumbup:

There's a big swap coming up in Denver. I can't wait. :drooool:

catran

Hey Bro! :bouncer: Hope you find some siiick frags! Have a great time and tell me about the swap.:woohoo:

Finally done!!!! fragged me some corals ta trade man it took all day to fragg my corals a I took my time I have 9 different corals and two of each to trade!! I have my two 5g, with two k3 koralia,2 25w heater,two 2100 rios to circulate both tanks back and forth, and finally 1 36" vho actinics,all will be powered in my Toyota tac. Pluggins!!! Man I'm stoked I'll let u guys kno how it goes!! Sorry I thought it was on the 18 but it is today at 12-5!!! Thank god because now I can bring my frags to trade with others!!!! Thanks to reefkoi,barrier reef, and cherrycorals thanks for the sponsers ta make this happen!!! Now I need to sleep so I can wake up pay for my membership and slang and trade!!! I'm out!!!!