Josh's SuperReef 65

Blue Space

Are those the red shrooms I sent you (long time ago) after the tank crash? Can't remember what all I sent but was hoping to see some pics!! :)

StirCrayzy

Are those the red shrooms I sent you (long time ago) after the tank crash? Can't remember what all I sent but was hoping to see some pics!! :)
Nope i got those back in 2018 (maybe) from a guy i work with to babysit while hes between tanks. Theres plenty though if ya want 1

StirCrayzy

Currently cleaning up a wave of purple carpet algae and preparing to move into a new house in a couple months. The dreaded tank move... i will post a shame pic for full disclosure and accountability...
Downside is, until i get plumbing setup i will be reduced back to carrying buckets for a bit. ATO and water change feeds in to the tank wont be a problem, but the new spot is in a basement now, so i dont have gravity to work with me on the siphoning.
Im brainstorming how to hookup my bucket head and reduce the power or something to keep a slower flow for gravel cleaning...

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Sounds interesting - post it up and we can help with ideas. My tank is in my basement with a septic to the side so no “drains” at all for me.

StirCrayzy

Currently cleaning up a wave of purple carpet algae ... i will post a shame pic for full disclosure
So i cant upload the image promised... but this is cleanup week. Gotta get my act together . It's completely my fault.

Also Im realizing why I stopped posting as often... Im a multitasker, and rarely can I get a post completed in one shot. I usually write a bit then come back and add pics, text, proofread etc. Sometime since the forum software update, drafts stopped saving, so every time I return to finish a post, I have to start over. Very discouraging . This post is my 4th attempt in the past day ... Also the image size requirement forces resizing or 3rd party hosting which is extra effort, and not preferred. Obviously thats nobody's fault but mine. Just airing out some grievances, as I now can't even add a 1Mb resized image apparently... getting a "server error"...