Is 1 kessil 360we for RSM 250 enough?

Jax

Just upgraded from a RSM 130 to a RSM 250.
I had been using a Kessil 360we over my 130, can I transfer it to my 250?
I'm trying not to buy a different or another light if I don't have to.
Will be running a reef tank, mostly softies, zoas, euphyllia, Yuma, blastos, acans etc.
Not really into sticks.
Will my Kessil 360we be enough light for this tank and coral setup?
If not, what is another light option that's recommended for my setup without having to break the bank.
I'm not really happy with my kessil anyway so gives me a reason to move on if something better is recommended that's not too much.

Thanks!

DaveK

When you use pendant LED fixtures you can usually figure a single fixture will illuminate about 2 linear feet of your tank. You can stretch this a little bit. Since an RSM 250 is about 38 inches long, your really going to be asking a lot of a single Kessil 360we fixture. Your going to end up with dim ends of the tank if you place the fixture in the center of the tank, or a really dim section of the tank if you place the fixture to one side.

If you plan you aquascape, sometimes you can actually take advantage of this effect, making the dim area represent a great depth of water. However, if you like most people, you want fairly even light across the length of the tank. To get this you are best off getting an additional fixture. Keep in mind that an RAM 250 is almost double the size of an RSM 130. Of course you could also replace the lighting with something different, but I suspect you'd need to spend a lot more to get something similar that would fully cover the tank.