Impressive!

Stacef

I have seen several listings from these guys also? Does anyone have experience with them.. just seems iffy.. cnfzd:

naperenterprise

We'll looks like this auction is only for the tank (no stand, no lid, nothing)
Also looking at his feedback I don't see where they sold any acrylic systems before?

And I did see those photo's on google images, not saying they made those tanks or not, those pics just look familiar on some searches I was doing...

Oh... and you might be a redneck if... You had one of these

SJS

They made my tank - and I've been to the store - they had two good sized sharks and were getting the big tank ready to put the sharks in. Not the flashiest store I've been in, but their tanks looked healthy, stock looked good, and they seemed knowledgeable. For price comparison, my new 300 with custom overflow, rounded corners, and blue back and custom drilled was $1400 (I blocked it out but I think that's pretty close!!)

tbittner

Geez, talk about a group buy. Anyone looking for live rock? They have fully cured live rock for $1.99 per pound. Only hitch is you have to buy 2,000 pounds. :lol:

tbittner

Ahhh, thanks for the info, Steph. It's great to know that their store front really does exist. They have a 300g listed for $1,099 (96x30x24). Who knows how much they would charge to have the coast to coast overflow put in and then have the tank drilled to your specs.

Maybe they aren't that special then, once you add in those other things.

SJS

That's my tank - without the blue back and coast to coast overflow and drilling....