IM Nuvo Concept Abyss Panorama Build

hedgeclipper2

Well after narrowing it down to the IM NuvoFusion 20 we went to the LFS to get it and they had a brand new in box IM Nuvo Concept Abyss Panorama 20 gal and the spouse was in love. Its a great looking aquarium and we like how tall it is so it came home with us
spineyes.gif

From the LFS we got:
Innovative Marine Nuvo Concept Abyss Panorama 20 gallon
Jager 100w heater
API test kit
AI Prime HD w/flex mount
12 lbs of base rock, 8 lbs of live rock
20 lbs of fiji pink sand
And other assorted goodies (thermostat, algae cleaner, etc.)

Tank is up and running already after about an hour of rockscaping to see what we like best. We ended up with a "bridge" between the two ledges which we think the fish might like to hide in.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    777.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 7

hedgeclipper2

Sorry for lack of updates, been super busy at work with new projects.

Day 36 AM:
Salinity: 1.025
pH: 8.0
Ammonia: 0.00 ppm
Nitrite: 0.00 ppm
Nitrate: ~5.0 ppm
kH: 9
Calcium: 440
Phosphates: 0.00 ppm

Since set up I have added the Tunze Nano Osmolator, inTank media basket running filter floss, Chemi-Pure Elite and Purigen, and a Koralia Nano 425 powerhead.

Added my small Clownfish (bought as a pair but the other didn't make it through the first night) after a 3 week Quarantine in a 10 gal set up. He is very active, and is currently being hosted by the powerhead ha. Have a Cleaner Shrimp (Pierre) who was super tiny when we bought him, and has already molted at least once and growing very fast. Has a voracious appetite for anything I put in the tank, including my hand! Added 5 Nassarius, 2 Astrea, 4 Trochus snails.

Also, have been slowly stocking corals into the tank and have been monitoring water levels daily, performing a 15% water change every 4 days to make sure everything is stable until the tank is more established.

Coral Livestock:
Green Hairy Mushrooms
Pulsing Xenia
Galaxia
Hollywood Stunner Chalice
Frogspawn
Calustrea
Zoa colony
Aussie Can
Short-tentacle Goniopora
Some sore of polyp (was sold to me as GSP, but I don't think it is GSP, anyone know what this is?)
Also some leather coral (was sold to me as Nephthea, but it may be Sinularia, anyone know what this is?)

Will post some pictures below.