Howdy from Aggieland!

sawvarshornsoff

Hi all! Just joined the forums, am seeking input on a DIY project using the new 30w LED's for custom lighting (will add link once it gets posted) and wanted to say hi! Tank is 75 gallons and 2 months having been stocked after cycling, have 3 small clowns and 6 chromis, mushrooms, but was recently gifted 2 anemones and am trying to keep them alive. The smaller goes EMO and withdraws periodically, but is sticky and otherwise active, so I am waiting and hopeful on that one. The other one (nice 8" when he relaxes) has given up on his old home and is always moving around, even letting go and rolling around (but of course the clownfish never gives up on cuddling). Had to make a perforated anemone cover to keep the clownfish off. Fish are fat and happy, and water quality is good (1.24-1.25 salinity, 8.3 PH, 0 ppm nitrates/nitrites and ammonia).

I will post more questions as they arise. Sticky anemone is eating happily when not EMO, big one is not withdrawing but is swimming around and worries me that he will try and hug the mushrooms.

Thanks in advance for all the help my nub self will require!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif