How to post pics?

Squadir

Hey guys i know i'm probably sounding kinda dumb but how do you post pics? i cant seem to get em to work at all........:tumble:

Squadir

would you believe that i was just at the last step and dint submit my post casue i was only seeing the syntax and not the actual pic.......... lol :smack:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
;)

If you click Go Advanced, you can click Preview Post & you will see it before submitting the post, if this helps :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
We love all pics, from just arrival, to assembly, to sand & rock, to water being added - we hope everyone starts a tank thread/chronicle and shares thier journey with us !

Squadir

thats great then, i have a few pics with my fish (all died with ick) and some recent ones without. i also have a little vid that i may upload on youtube. i'll see how it goes later :)

Squadir

it worked :) my chronicle is linked. will update it everytime something new happens :lurk:

by the way yesterday i was looking at my tank.. its covered in pods, i'll see if my camera can pick them up properly.

thanks again man, you are awesome

pgrtgunner

I tried down loading pix to my profile I made my tank pix very, very small, and the pop up comes back
that my photos are too big. I try to make them the right size and I cannot down load any pix.

Help....Mark

DaveK

Most people use a 3rd party photo place such as photobucket. See the begining of this thread for information on how to do it.