HMA’s 115 gal. Reef Tank

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hi Allen , thanks I'm fine hope you too?
Going very well here. Thank you!! I'd be better if I were headed to the Barrier Reef :thumber:

No pics at present, sorry .... I'm on a business/dive trip to Belize (Belize Barrier Reef). Maybe when I'm back home I can show some new pics of my last diving tours to sansibar, Lampeth Street and of course belize and my tanks too. Will see ... :cool:
I enjoy seeing any and ALL of your pics :) Have a VERY safe and GREAT trip!!

Unfortunately, not many of our old friends are active, I regret that very much and miss her a little. :hug1:

Yes you're correct. Many of the "old salts" have moved on or gotten out of the hobby. Such as life but it's GREAT to see you around :)

hma

Hi buddies,

back from the Caribbean (San Francisco) and still a little jet lag I would initially show some photographs of the Mola mola from my last trip to South Africa (Bluewater diving) then, as an appetizer, two photographs of the Belize Barrier Reef. More pictures from there in the coming days.

This Mola molas were photographed little below the water surface, 60 miles outside of Port Elizabeth / South Africa in the open water of the Indian Ocean (Agulhas Current).

@BigAl07
Hi Allen, thanks i'm fine, still a little tired from the journey but OK.

Mola%20mola%20-%20Mondfisch.jpg

Mola%20mola%20-%20Mondfisch%201.jpg

Mola%20mola%20-%20Mondfisch%202.jpg

Mola%20mola%20-%20Mondfisch%203.jpg

Tiger-Shark

Galeocerdo%20cuvier%20-%20Tigerhai.jpg

Heterogorgia%20uatumani%20-%20Karibische%20Gorgonie.jpg

wazzifam

Hey Heinz!! Its Kim, Parrotdise.... Just stopping in and as usual, your photography leaves me in awe! Cant wait to see some updated pics of your trip and maybe catch up! YOu still on Spark?? Email me if you like! Miss ya!!

dianezoo

HI Heinz, Wowie. I'm still around too, and Ive sort of been away from the groups but these latest photos from Africa are extremely sweet!! Your photography brings me out to surface so to speak.
Keep it up, later
Diane

hma

Hi Kim and Diane, what a nice surprise to see you still active on RS. How are you both ? Hope life has it meant well with you in the meantime.

I'm fine, travel a lot, but that's nothing new for you. With my animals, or the aquariums also everything is fine. There are no news except that the corals are growing like crazy, meanwhile, most of the corals reaches the water surface.

@wazzifam
Kim, my Spark-Server is off but if you like we can use another Server where I am Adminsitrator. So if you like, just write me via PM or e-mail and I will send you the access and address. We were there, as on my own server "among us", if you know what I mean. We could then invite the other "Gang" to participate. Let me know what you like and how do you like the idea.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Beautiful photos!!
You are very fortunate to be able to dive in so many places! Good for you!
Thanks for sharing your journey :)

Snappy

Hi buddies,

back from the Caribbean (San Francisco) and still a little jet lag I would initially show some photographs of the Mola mola from my last trip to South Africa (Bluewater diving) then, as an appetizer, two photographs of the Belize Barrier Reef. More pictures from there in the coming days.

This Mola molas were photographed little below the water surface, 60 miles outside of Port Elizabeth / South Africa in the open water of the Indian Ocean (Agulhas Current).

@BigAl07
Hi Allen, thanks i'm fine, still a little tired from the journey but OK.

Mola%20mola%20-%20Mondfisch.jpg

Mola%20mola%20-%20Mondfisch%201.jpg

Mola%20mola%20-%20Mondfisch%202.jpg

Mola%20mola%20-%20Mondfisch%203.jpg

Tiger-Shark

Galeocerdo%20cuvier%20-%20Tigerhai.jpg

Heterogorgia%20uatumani%20-%20Karibische%20Gorgonie.jpg

Incredible, thanks for sharing.