Hi RS Community!

johnsonjohn

Hi All,

Just wanted to say Hi, I've got 2 reef aquariums, My main tank is 125 gallon, and I also have a smaller 14g nano tank. I've been doing this for the past 7 years. (Enjoying most of it) ... I've pretty much relied on google to aide me in the right direction, but I figure its about time I jump into the Community. Hopefully I can get some help from more of the experienced aquarists out there, and also give back a little with some of the knowledge I have learned over the years.

Look forward to reading many of your posts and hopefully getting to know some of you.. I am in the Charlotte, NC area.. feel free to reach out via PM if you like. It's always nice to meet someone local that is into the same hobbies you are!

John

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to Reef Sanctuary! Looking forward to hearing more about and seeing some photos of your tanks.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hello John :wave: and welcome to the Sanctuary.

Are you a member of RASOC? I am a member and get down there once in a while.

gbose

Hi JJ,

I'm in Charlotte too, but I'm a bit of a newbie - about 2 and a half years in SW. Have you signed up for RASOC.ORG (Reef Association of Charlotte)? I just heard of them -- chance to meet with fellow enthusiasts locally!

GBose

johnsonjohn

Hello John :wave: and welcome to the Sanctuary.

Are you a member of RASOC? I am a member and get down there once in a while.

Thanks! .... No I'm not.. But I will need to look into it. I'm actually down in Rock Hill (about 20 or so miles south of charlotte), but that is probably the closest local club I can get into.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That's the closest reef club to you that I'm aware of. It's possible there is a smaller one closer but it's not listed anywhere.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi John :wave:
Sneaking in with a little better late than never :welcomera
WELCOME to Reef Sanctuary :crowd:
Hope you've found lots of good info & are feeling right at home here.
Very best wishes :biker