hey y'all

jdak

Hey there. I've lurked around the forums before but never posted. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/fish-diseases-treatments/23132-marine-ich-myths-facts.html

This article helped me thru my ich issues a couple months ago with my new puffer. Best article on the net. Thanks...

Oh, i have a 46 gal reef with a little of everything. LPS, SPS, softies, leathers, zoos, clownfish, and shrimp. My puffer tank is 150 gal FO. If you would like to see pics and video, check out my page at jdak.net... Thanks again.

Last edited:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

jdak

Well, waiting for approval for my pics to come up. I was reading up on the photo gallery here. Is this right? 1MB? Not many of my pics will fit. Low quality isn't my thing.. lol

"Reef Aquarium Photo Gallery:

In the Photo Gallery, you can check out pictures of different types of corals, fish, invertebrates and full-tank shots. Browse by type of critter or by user. There are tons of photos in the gallery, and almost as many ways to surf it. You can even send an e-card to a friend or view an online slideshow if you want! As a member, you’ll have 1MB of space for your own gallery to upload and share pics with your friends and family."