hes green and theres no ID help plz

Tru2nr

so i was lookin in my tank and i saw this thing on the glass and im like wtf is that so i take a couple of pictures so here we go
DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1287.jpg

Tru2nr

clolor is thrown' me off and i haven't bought anything new that this thing coulda come on i mean i picked up a couple of single*non attached polyps* and a non-attached xenia

lcstorc

LOL
It is kind of funny. I left the tank up about 6 months with just the rock in it because new things kept crawling out of the rock. Without predators it was amazing to see what came out months later. In fact we called the tank our science experiment and had a lot of fun looking for IDs on the things that would appear.
There was also this strange fuzzy thing that we never did get an ID on.
now the tank has my clowns and RBTA so we haven't seen much come out anymore.

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Nice ID lynn, that wuold be my guess also but would like to see a better pic. They are not yellow but always green.

Boomer

Becca, that is a completly different animal. It is a Bivale snail, Berthelinia sp but it is also a sapsucker like the other.

chloris.gif

I need a better pic. The closest thing I can find is a Tylodina sp And I do not buy that at all. It looks like Lynn's, only yellow. And I'l bet it is a sapsucker due to the big 'Antlers" and the way it sits. It should be easy to ID as yellow is kinda rare in seaslugs. I can not find anything yet and I have 2 books just on slugs and one has 1,000 pic's of them.

Tylodina - Google Image Search

Boomer

I think they are cool also. There are some other cool ones like Headshells. Look for Hydatina sp

lcstorc

Now that is pretty cool. There are some really pretty and unusual ones out there.
That search was pretty cool.
Thanks