Help with Red Sea S-650 timers

Lauralonglocks

Hi there, just popped on for a little bit of advice from you pros :)

My pops-in-law has just gotten an S650 and asked us to pop round and have a look at the timers, since we set the last tank up.

Basically, we want the front, middle and back lights on during the day (I.e 10am-6pm) then from 6pm-10am we want all of the lights to go off leaving just the "moonlight"

I've read through previous posts about the S series timers and I'm pretty sure we've set it up right, but for some reason, when the right timer clicks round to off (you can hear it click at the correct time) the lights don't go off. However, the left timer (which is controlling the middle panel?) is working correctly. The middle strip comes on at 10am and the moonlight comes on at 6pm when the middle light goes off.

Just wondered if you could check out my pics and see if you think it's a fault with the timer? The whole thing is brand new, so shouldn't be a wear and tear issue.

From the front of the cupboard/photo, the first two sockets contain the front and back lights, the middle contains the moonlight and next one back contains the middle strip light.

Thanks in advance for your help.

yorkieUK

PREMIUM
Hi Laura,

You need 5 posts before you can add photos.
Just go to a few threads and add a good-luck message etc. and when you've posted 5 you can add photos to your message.

Lauralonglocks

Thanks Yorkie. Here we go:

Plugs:

image-1.jpg

Timer settings:

image.jpg

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Switch should be in the center position – this uses the timer function.
The numbers indicate the time of day and have 15 minute intervals. Rotate the outer ring clockwise until you are at the current time of day as aligned to the black arrow. In the photo, the time of day is set to 1600 or 4:00PM.
The dip switches, when they are in the outer position the lights will be on. In the photo they are set to come on at 0700 (7:00 AM) and go off at 1745 (5:45PM). Obviously when they are pushed in towards the center, the lights will be off.

goma-albums-general-pics-picture25362-timer.jpg