Help with Derasa

Ratpack

This is the first Derasa that I have tried to keep. It looks different in my tank than it did at the store. There it was very open and full. It has been in my tank since Dec 21 and below is what it looks like now. It appears to be opening more lately, but I am concerned that the mantle is shrunk back as you can see in the photo. From what I understood, they do not require as much light as other species, so could the light be too much? I have it on the bottom off to the side. All SPS corals are great, but maybe it still needs more light. I have looked and do not see any pests on it, but maybe they are there. Please give me your thoughts on how it looks and anything I might try to make sure it survives.

20160112_174239.jpg

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Sorry about the late joining in! Firstly how's the clam going now?? Improvements or not?
Secondly can we see a front on pic of the clam? I would love to see a better shot of the mantle to help out.
Thirdly don't worry about the mantle seeming to be a little retracted as you'll hardly ever find a t. derasa with it's mantle extending past it's shell. They keep safe within their shells :) If you have any specific questions please ask :)