Help with Bailing Method.

Setragni

Im sure this has been discussed before but I couldnt find.
I need information about the balling system.
I have been reading and noticed that there are several different methods.
How do I find out which is the best for my tank.
And most important where can i buy all the chemicals used to create the mixes.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLADEYAMAHA

I know little about it except I listed a lot of those types of products the other day on our website, we sell them and there are somewhat detailed instructions on the listings on how to use them.

Eric's Exotic They are there, under additives, I believe, if you want to look at them.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Isn't it just dosing for calcium and alkalinity at the same rate it's used in the tank?

BLADEYAMAHA

No, its not two part, just kidding, they are balling "salts" they salts and I really don't know enough about them to explain them all the way, I just know we sell them and they are on the link I posted, I listed them and didn't read the directions on them, only some of it, because I was interested but not in the price.

steved13

PREMIUM
Isn't it just dosing for calcium and alkalinity at the same rate it's used in the tank?

+1 I think we need a little more specific of a question.

IMO there is really only one method as Ben stated, you could add Magnesium and whatever other element(s). There is different equipment, and different additives, but Ben has hit the nail on the head.

BLADEYAMAHA

Hope you found my link useful. I just remembered listing them cause I was ticked off I was having to work to list them, I was thinking who the heck is gonna use this stuff? :LOL:

Setragni

Hope you found my link useful. I just remembered listing them cause I was ticked off I was having to work to list them, I was thinking who the heck is gonna use this stuff? :LOL:

Lol. Im looking at your website right now.
It is the most used method in europe. I read that 80% of reefers are using it there, for full control of parameters Vs the calcium reactor that sometimes can be unstable and messes with the PH.

And in the at the same time you are dosing other stuff besides CA, Alk and Mg keeping the ionic balance.

Setragni

So you are set on Fauna Marin? The question is where can you buy it?

I use the ESV 2 part and the magnesium. It doesn't look like the Fauna Marin is available in the US.

Thats what im using ATM. But its not the same thing.
I just found out that Fauna marine is available in the US too.