help seahorse has a white spot on her

seahorse156

I have Atlantic seahorses I had them for over a month already and one is sadly sick. the one that's sick is the one I got last and she has been sick of a while now... I did fresh dip on her and she seemed to her old self but that only lasted 3 days.. now she has not ate anything for 4 days now and now she has a white spot on her? what can I do to treat it. I read about formalin 3 by kordon for treating her. I just want to make sure that that's the right thing to do for her... I'm so scared that my other one is going to get sick now... the sick one is in a different tank now since she is getting worse. :(
about my tank...
My tank size is a 25 gallon tall tank the readings I'm not sure about since the store tested it out and they said everything was reading great and low. the temp is 74. The filtration is a bio wheel 200 and then I added a power filter 100 since people on another site told me I needed more flow in the tank.

If anyone can help me it would mean the world to me!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

sorry to hear about your sick pony :(

might read up here...
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...ologist-advice-ich-cryptocaryon-irritans.html