HELP!! Red Sea Max 130 Hood Wiring

Jpulido

I took my hood apart to replace the fans and got my wiring mixed up, I don't know how I did it, but now I don't know how it goes back together. Anyone have any photos or know where I can find a diagram at? Thanks for the help.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and RSM Club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

+1 Jim link... if you need more helps, just ask... sure someone here can help!

Also would love to see some pics of your tank & see you start a tank thread so we can follow along!
119.gif

Jpulido

Thanks Jimmy. I have seen the instructions for the 130, but I almost need a diagram like that of the 250. I made the mistake of trying to change the fans while playing with my kids, and some extra wires got pulled that shouldn't have and I have no idea where they go now. If you have any other ideas, please let me know. Thanks everyone for the help.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Jpulido -
welcome-rainbow-rotate-ag1.gif
to Reef sanctuary and the RSM Club. I can't help witgh the wiring diagram but maybe RedSeaKev will respond to your request in the Ask Red Sea thread.

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Jpulido,
I'm trying to get hold of a general wiring diagram for you, I will need to check the difference between European verses the rest of the world as soon as they are checked I'll be happy to e-mail them to you.

RedSeaKev

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Excellent diagrams Bob! I'm doubting that the 130 hood is wired the same, but it might help figure it out.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
No apology needed - it may still be helpful, plus I saved it in case a 250 owner needs the info.