Hello!

Fin2you

Hi! I found this forum researching low tech salt water tank keeping
I started my tank in Dec. 2015, it is a 40gal running with a Red Sea Prizm Deluxe Skimmer, a Tetra Whisper filter w/ active carbon, 1" Phosphate sponge & PhosGaurd.
I have a fistful of Chaeto algae stuffed in a back corner & about 8 small peices of seaweed I just got a few weeks ago I am trying to get it to attach to some small pieces of live rock.
Right now my tank is home to 2 ocellaris clownfish (1 standard & 1 black/white), 2 sapphire blue damsels, a yellow prawn watchman goby, a fire/dart fish & 2 sexy anemone shrimps.
I have a few corals already & I'm hoping to keep going. My favorite is an orange tree sponge,I responded to someone who was shutting down their tank asking if they had any left but it had all sold except as he was taking out the rock a bit of the sponge had broken off, said if I wanted to take my chances on a 1/4" piece I was welcome to it. In just over a year she has more than doubled in size & has actually started a new branch!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie:

mr_tap_water

Welcome to RS
Looking forward to seeing your system in the near future.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk