Hello!

Zoaholic

Whats up everyone? Figured this is a good place to say hello. I have been keeping SW tanks since 94, primarily fish in the first few years. Started keeping corals in 97 and set up my current reef in 2001. I recently set up a 50 gal breeder as a prop tank since I am sick of growing frags in my display. My current Display is a 90gal AGA, 120lbs +/- of Figi and Marshall Island LR with a few pounds of acuacultured florida. 3'' Crushed coral substrate, 220watt VHO actinics and 192watts 10000k power compacts. I have 2 HOB filters that I use for carbon and Macro growth and three RIO powerheads for circulation. I have always loved zoanthids and have a large collection, I also keep 3 different gorgonians, Ricordea Florida and Yuma, Leather, Nepthias, 5 Sun Corals, Carnation (have had it for almost three years and does extremely well), Echinophyllia, Scolymia, and a growing collection of Acan E and Acan Lords. For fish I have three false percs, one breeding pair that mate every three weeks+/-, rainsford Gobi, Yellow Watchmans Gobi, and a six-line wrasse. Live outside the suburbs of Buffalo in the country, in my last semester of college, getiing married in October and moving down to Asheville NC before xmas. I'm 27. Think that just about covers it!
Here is a semi-current tank pic..
Frontal_2_1_16_05.jpg

And another with the breeder
Prop_and_Display_Distance_1_21_05.jpg

More info can be found at my web site My Site

Can't wait to jump into some discussions with all of you,

Brian

Gina

RS STAFF
:welcomera to the Sanctuary! First, congratulations on the up-coming wedding! Nice set up you have there! Would like to see some close ups if you don't mind. You can post them in the Reef Chronicles thread. Welcome aboard again!

ReefLady

Staff member
Welcome! :bigbounce

Very nice tank you've got there. I'm looking forward to some close-ups too... :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Welcome to Reefsanctuary zoaholic!!!!! Nice nickname! :)

Beautiful tank you have there!