Hello world of knowledge

Xcandyman

Hello all. I have gotten plenty of good information from threads here, and decided it was time to join. I am still fairly new to the reef hobby (habit).

As of right now I have a 54 corner that has been established for about 1.5 years and an 8 gallon nano in my office at work that has been up and running for a year or so. Both were stocked and filled with sand and rock that had been in tanks for 6+ years. As a result I had the nightmare of mojano anemones, and the wonderful tiny coralline algae eating starfish. As of right now I have not moved into any SPS, but would like to. I have mostly LPS and softies.

I am a big DIY guy. For instance at the moment I am slowly but surely building a LED fixture to replace the t5's on my 54. I am hoping that I will be able to do it well enough that I will be able to start keeping some SPS.

Anyway thank you in advance for all of the help and knowledge that I will receive here.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome and looking forward to getting to know u n ur tanks. B sure to stop by reef chronicles n get us pics n document ur tanks highs n lows.

.......thanks for listening.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif