HELP! Hello, I am Afzal new in this Reef Santuary . Quality Manger, Intertek Bangladesh

Afzal Hussain

My job responsibility is to ensure the quality of the laboratory of Mechanical, Color fastness and analytical in my employer organization Intertek Bangladesh. I am glad and delighted to be a member of this forum :yup:

Afzal Hussain

Can any help me answer, how do I calibrate the Viscometer, is there any standard solution, if it is then what is the chemical formula

Dracko

:rbwwelc:. You have come to the right place! Here in America we are celebrating Memorial day Weekend, so many of our regulars are probably doing things today. But I am sure that there will be someone here who can answer your question. Again, Welcome.

DaveK

I had to look up what a viscometer was. See this link (offsite) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viscometer

To my knowledge, suce a device is not used in the salt water aquarium hobby, so unless some one here has that knowledge from their job or profession, I doubt anyone can help you. Good luck in finding your answer.