Hello from texas

tex5620

Howdy, I'm tex and also from texas. What part u from. Im from Lubbock and also have a bc 29. Although it is in storage due to a recent move it will be out and flourishing in acouple of months.

tex5620

We have one up here called Mr. Aquarium. It can hold its own. It has a pretty good selection and the owner is pretty knowledgable. I have been told some pretty funny things from some of the employees that they hired though. High turnaround through there.

tektite

Sugar Land? I live in Rosenberg. I'm kinda familiar with the good LFS's in the SW part of Houston closest to us, if you're interested.

Last edited:
I have pictures and will post real soon. For the guy in Rosenberg ever heard of T&T fish. I would also like to know of all the stores down there to if you wouldn't mind

tektite

We have a small store in Rosenberg, small selection of sw fish, but if you want cichlids, they have them. The owner was showing me a couple he was very proud of, a new discovery, they don't even have a scientific name yet.

Other than that, all the stores are in Houston. Not sure how familiar you are with them, but here's some info in case you're not --

I like T&T's, especially for corals. IMO they're one of the top two fish stores in SW Houston, the second being Fish Gallery. If you haven't visited it, I highly recommend doing so. Small selection of sw fish, great selection of corals, and great selection of fw fish. I also like to visit Aquarium World (more NW Houston), with their 40,000 gallon sw display tank (with its 2000 gallon live rock "sump")... Another small store, but with a decent selection of sw fish is Fish Land. Next on my list of preferences is the small store Fish Ranch, and last is City Pets. I'd be careful about City Pets, though, anytime I've visited them I've seen animals getting substandard care.

Anyway, hope this helps...sorry if you already know all of that...

Welcome to RS!

Well you'll have to visit my store when i get it up and running. In a few years. I plan to have a great selection of coral and everything. Ill check out the fish gallery. I love T&T fish i plan on getting a frogspawn from them this weekend or a colony of polyps. Thanks for the info and the welcome