hello everyone new to reef sanctuary glad to be here building a 75 gallon sw

pedigo58

seems like a bunch of great people here that's why I joined im paul looking forward to learning about sw on here I just got a 75 gallon up and running about a week ago ill post pics when I learn how great forum bye the way:dance:

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hi Paul and welcome to RS! You will find this place packed with good, knowledgable people.....feel free to pos away with questions or bring us up to speed on your current tank.

Welcome aboard!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

lbiminiblue

seems like a bunch of great people here that's why I joined im paul looking forward to learning about sw on here I just got a 75 gallon up and running about a week ago ill post pics when I learn how great forum bye the way:dance:

welcome! Do you know how to post pictures?

pedigo58

im running a pro flex refugium,2 tao tronics leds,toms aquatics rapids pro over flow box,reef bh1000 protein skimmer,and just got in a nextreef mr1 reactor ive been doing a lot of research and so far its working great thanks to everyone for the welcome

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi Paul :wave:
:welcomera Welcome to Reef Sanctuary!
You will be allowed to post pictures AFTER your 5th post. This keeps spammers from posting pictures unrelated to SW issues on our forum boards here. ;)
I use photobucket to host/post pictures here. It's very simple to use, only took a few minutes to figure out and it's FREE. I use it on my iPhone & iPad.....not sure "how to" on any other devices.
BEST WISHES :biker

lbiminiblue

no I don't know how to post pics

well just make a photobucket account and upload your pictures there. Then, view them in your albums and copy the IMG codes for each one onto your post here in the forum. The IMG code will then be translated into a picture here on the forum. Good luck!