hello and beware (text wall ahead)

lucy16

hi , old guy here , fresh water tropicals 1965/ salt water 1972/ nano 1-5 gal 1995. want to get out of the hobby but addicted .Have spent all of my money on this hobby never had a break , never burnout , lots of tears though. I ask questions but dont do advice as that a hard one for me .The last 20 years I have gone full circle and now like to run a low tec / bare bones system, thats just for me a challenge, so now you can see why I cannot do answers /advice. so what may work for me is not for someone else.( The no camera no pictures) will explain but never say never.I have never been out of the (addiction) and have seen all the must have's state of the art newfangled gizmos , snake oil's that will cure all my problems and promise to prolong the lives of my live stock. Aquascaping is to me what finishes of a dream tank so all the (TIME / CASH/ should make me feel sooooooooooooooooooo happy, but sh-t I just cannot keep my hands out of the tank. OMG protect me from myself .( My grandfather always said that living is like licking honey off a thorn. )

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif