Haven't been around much... new FTS!

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I haven't posted a pic of my tank in quite a while, so I figured I'd post one now.

A refresher on the specs:
90g AGA w/ megaflow
4x MJ powerheads (2x 900, 2x 1200)
ViaAqua 2600 return pump
Coralife 220 needlewheel skimmer
4x54w T5 retro kit
approx 2" sandbed
a lot of LR, probably about 120-140 lbs (most is pretty dense)

Inhabitants:
A pair of ocellaris clowns
3 firefish
1 potters angel
1 yellow watchman goby
1 sixline wrasse
1 brittle star larger than a dinnerplate
1 tigertail cucumber
margarita, astrea and nassarius vibex snails
3 conch's (1 queen, 2 fighting)
For corals, a mixture of a few SPS and LPS, and a bunch of softies, zoos and shrooms.

Now for the pics. I figured I'd post the old ones too.

This first one is a few days after the initial transfer from the 50g.
90g1.jpg

This next one is a couple weeks later after adding more rock.
90g2.jpg

And this last one is now. I did add a few more corals and rearange the rock a little, but tried to keep it similar when I moved 3 months ago. My coraline crashed when I moved, but it is coming back slowly.
tank102106web.jpg

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Thanks again everyone! It makes me happy to know that I'm doing something somewhat right :D

I've been really busy with my new job that I started 3 months ago. I've been workign more hours, and on top of that I've been taking more classes at school. I also went to China Sept. 19 through Oct. 3, so I was busy getting ready for that. Things are finally starting to get back to "normal," so I have more time to do things like visit here :)

As much as I missed you guys and being here, it felt good to take a little break. I think I was starting to get burnt out, not neccesarily from the hobby, but just from spending all my time and money doing things revolving around the hobby. I could never get sick of you guys though :D

Oh, Yeah! I got a new puppy last week too! Her name is Sidney. I'm convinced that she's an Australian Shephard, but she's a pound puppy, so I don't know for sure. She's about 8 weeks old.
sid.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hey fidojoe! Great to see you again! You have obviously been taking very good care of your reef... it looks awesome:thumbup:

Does your potter's angel nip any of your corals?

Love the puppy!!:D

lcstorc

She is adorable. It's amazing what you can get at the pound, My most recent pound puppy is an American Eskimo. Got him at 6wks old and you could not ask for a better dog,

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I've been giving out karma, but it said I'm done for the day! I'll get the rest of you tomorrow. :)

boozeman

Amazing to see pics of the transformation that a reef goes thru after being set up and once its maturing....gives me hope, especially after all the 'disaster' posts lately