Have you heard of..... in Philly

spk

Went to visit East Coast Aquatics in Prospect Park, Philli today, the one near the airport, but it was closed. Spoke to a marine keeper in a white truck and he suggested that I try to see WorldWideWater in Garrat or Garrad street ????
Do any of you know about this one and where can I get directions to this.

Thanks

Steve

spk

Thanks for the input. Where are these or what are their addresses. I am not form around here so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

ghostwolf

WorldWideWater is probably on Gerrad Street, not to sure though. That Fish Place is in Lancaster County & I have put the link to it below. I am not sure if Martin's Aquarium is still located in Abington or not and there was a place up outside of Montgomeryville called Charlies. We used to live in Horsham and had a saltwater reef system then also. You can also check out the link below for The Hidden Reef - I am not sure when they will be opening back up - should be soon though. Hope this helps. You can also use mapquest.com to get directions & phone numbers.

http://www.thatpetplace.com/
http://thehiddenreef.com/

Lin

billyr98

also in living color our sponsor, if you wanna make the jump over the bridge their is a couple in jersey worth visiting... :)

spk

Folks,

Thanks for all your updates.
I have a very interesting day today, travelling all over the place looking at LFS.

I went to Aquarium Center, Clementon
Fish Factory, Bristol
Precious Pets, Trenton
East Coast Aquatics, Prospect Park

All in all a good days travel. Some of these were a bit disappointing, but others were good. I have visited all but Fish factory in the past, so there were some new ones.

I am still extreemly envious of the selections that you have over here. I just wish that we could get some of the selection in the UK.

If there are any of you that fancy a meet for coffee, let me know. I am here till Thursday.

Steve