Has anybody checked out the nanotuners website

ramora

For any body looking to take the easy route when it comes this site has everything from what i've seen but I could be wrong any stories good or bad.

BoomerD

I've never done any business with them, but they used to have a good reputation in the nano community. I've no idea if that's changed over the past couple of years or not.

slakker

I just got and installed the light mod for the 14G Biocube... but their site seems to be down right now??? I've been trying a few days to log on, and it's giving me an sql error...

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Ok I thought they were the SAME company. I thought

Nanotuners = NanoCustoms

:dunno: :surrender:

Did they USED to be one and the same company? I think I've ordered from ONE of them and it shipped from the other! Maybe I had been sniffing PVC glue when that happened :)

It's my understanding that they are the same. Nanocustom seems to be geared towards sales of completed moddified aquariums, nanotuners is more for do it yourselfers.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's my understanding that they are the same. Nanocustom seems to be geared towards sales of completed moddified aquariums, nanotuners is more for do it yourselfers.

Yeah that seems right. I think I called "NanoCustoms" and ordered my "Upgrade" and it was shipped by NanoTuners or the other way around. Then again I did do a LOT of PVC there for a while. Don't quote me on that... or anything else :)