grow cyano? BUT WHY?!!!

rDr4g0n

i ended up taking my down because i need the powerhead for my quarantine tank. im going to set it back up a little differently whenever i get another powerhead.

KodiakBear

HooRah! Go me!
This is what I did on the 9th
algaescraper.jpg

This is it today! Not a lot of growth, but more than there was!
algaescraper2.jpg

algaescraper3.jpg

I wrapped the screening around the plexi about 4 times, so there is quite a bit between the layers that didn't show up real well in the photos!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
UpDATE, my mistake!! Ive got greenies on the plate!!! should be more noticeable soon.KodiakBear just wondered about the mesh, how will you harvest the muck??

KodiakBear

The plan is to pull the mesh off and throw it away. Then wrap some new mesh around it. It's only a couple dollars for a rather large roll of it, and I'm only using a 1 square foot piece of it.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
gee how much can we get on ebay, a fancy name like "all engulfing' or 'Beginners algae" or maybe ''color up" only 12.95 a gram and if you order 10 grams or more we'll throw in a free siphoning kit!!!

rDr4g0n

gee how much can we get on ebay, a fancy name like "all engulfing' or 'Beginners algae" or maybe ''color up" only 12.95 a gram and if you order 10 grams or more we'll throw in a free siphoning kit!!!

"Tired of that gleaming white sandbed? Try color up! Guaranteed to get rid of that boring white sand and replace it with beautiful shades of red, dark red, rust, and sometimes blue-green! The newest rage straight from aquatraders!"

DaBird

Another cash crop!!!...Man we're gonna have so much money...no wait, ...Power, we're gonna be so powerful...well...wait I know, Fame, we'll be so famous that...awww, nevermind...

DaBird

well, when you cut it the edges are going to be exposed ...I don't think I'd take the chance...nice idea though...