Good Morning Everyone!

Gina

RS STAFF
Good Morning,
Getting ready to go to work.....ugggg! At least we will have some good things to talk about today. Saddam and then there's Survivor! Thank God Sandra won. Yes, I am a survivor freak. Got caught up in it on the very first show. Really looking forward to Feb.

Everyone have a good day and be safe!

wooddood

the wood dude
good mornin all. cold here in indiana, gettin ready to go to work too.hope everyone has a wonderful day.:D

Last edited:

ReefLady

Staff member
Good morning! Working from home today ~ got about a foot of snow last night ... no school for the kiddos, and driveway isn't even plowed yet.

I've never seen one issue of Survivor, ever. I'm afraid if I watch it I'll be hooked forever. ;)

How about them .....

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Good morning to all! It is 27F right now. Whew, it's like an oven around here. Boy, I don't know if I can take much more of this heat.

Played Santa yesterday....now I can't wait for the gifts to be opened. I think that's one of the best parts of the holiday....watching the excitement of other people opening their presents!

Have a great day!

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Morning all, it's a bright crisp day here in sunny FL with a temp of 34 with a relative humidity of 96%.

Hey Gina, I'm a survivor nut myself, heck I've even applied to the show. A.S.S. (All Star Survivor) looks to be one of the best ;) If you havn't already seen the cast spoilers, here is a link that tells you who is gonna be on A.S.S. http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s8_castaways

Witfull

well, its cold damp and cloudy here, feeling a bit in the winter dulldrums, thank goodness its my friday and tomorrow i can ist infront of the tank and get some light therapy from the halide and think im someplace tropical!