GlennF's reefing heaven!

glennf

Everything is going just fine.

Because the high grow rate and maintenance with build in T5 bulbs is a real pain in the ass, i am building a new tank lighthing.
This how it is now:
[Everything is going just fine.

Because the high grow rate and maintenance with build in T5 bulbs is a real pain in the ass, i am building a new tank lighthing.
This how it is now:

9a18d0f0f7d97f290bdbcbc79a199c52.jpg
79d0eb858ce137b0f057600ab213f75e.jpg

Squatch XXL

I could see how. I have never seen anything like that, and can imagine how tedious that could be. I love t5, and would not switch either. The choices in spectrums and the output is perfect. The cost and size are the cons.

II am currently trying to hang something 3' off the ceiling (meter), but it is close enough that reaching in is bothersome. I like the lumber you cut to put it off the surface. I may have to steal the idea because it is better then mine. The lights are in the way no matter what, and need moved. It looks great!

glennf

I could see how. I have never seen anything like that, and can imagine how tedious that could be. I love t5, and would not switch either. The choices in spectrums and the output is perfect. The cost and size are the cons.

II am currently trying to hang something 3' off the ceiling (meter), but it is close enough that reaching in is bothersome. I like the lumber you cut to put it off the surface. I may have to steal the idea because it is better then mine. The lights are in the way no matter what, and need moved. It looks great!
T5 is still the best lighting.
The lumber is only when i need to cut corals