Full-Tank Friday!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I like it ! :rolleyes:

Here's my latest one...

E530739A-C687-47D7-97E5-6A6B51858BCB-1159-0000001E05348DE0.jpg

Oxylebius

This will be fun & challenge me to take FTS photos more often :)

Agree! And my tank today is in no shape for pics. My shoulder is still preventing me from doing normal maintenance... been extending the maintenance out to 2-3 weeks, instead of weekly. So, maybe I can participate later on b/c I love snapping shots of my tank (on good days).

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Agree! And my tank today is in no shape for pics. My shoulder is still preventing me from doing normal maintenance... been extending the maintenance out to 2-3 weeks, instead of weekly. So, maybe I can participate later on b/c I love snapping shots of my tank (on good days).

It's up to you guys of course to make this thread what you want, but I think it would be more interesting to have folks post a pic of their tank every Friday, regardless of its state.

After all, we're all reefers here and understand that there are more "bad hair days" than there are good ones - I'd like to see people participate whether their tank is still sitting empty on the floor, or cycling, or getting over a hair algae bloom, or.... whatever! Maybe it's more like a weekly update.

Sorry to pick on you oxylebius, but you inspired me to try to guide this thing in a much more interesting direction!

As for me, I don't have any tanks anymore unfortunately. But here's an old one of what used to be my "nano zo0" - 6 gallon mini-bow

1734nanozoo4-8Bsm.jpg

Oxylebius

It's up to you guys of course to make this thread what you want, but I think it would be more interesting to have folks post a pic of their tank every Friday, regardless of its state. After all, we're all reefers here and understand that there are more "bad hair days" than there are good ones - I'd like to see people participate whether their tank is still sitting empty on the floor, or cycling, or getting over a hair algae bloom, or.... whatever! Maybe it's more like a weekly update. Sorry to pick on you oxylebius, but you inspired me to try to guide this thing in a much more interesting direction! As for me, I don't have any tanks anymore unfortunately. But here's an old one of what used to be my "nano zo0" - 6 gallon mini-bow

Oh alright, you have a good point. I will play along. And If frisbee is gonna post a pic of what his tank looks like during a water change (my goodness that is some serious cloudiness), then I can post a pic of my tank. I did clean the algae off the glass so you could SEE the corals and fish :)

BTW Travis, that is a nice little nano you had!