Free tools for older cars.

Paul B

I was a GM Mechanic in the 60s and I am moving. I have a timing light, dwell meter, compression gauge and a flexible 18" tool for adjusting the cam angle on old GM cars as well as about an 18" angle screwdriver to adjust the idle and carb adjustment. Maybe a few other odds and ends

DaveK

I know the feeling. I gave away similar items when I moved into my condo. Due to the rules, we are not allowed to do most types of auto repair on condo property. I don't mind the rules because they do prevent someone putting the car up on blocks for weeks while they replaced a muffler and such.

Paul B

I have those rules also. But I also have a huge garage with a big garage door so my ramps, jacks and everything is out of view. No one has ever worked on my car (or boat) and no one ever will. :D

aquapatch

I like to have a GM truck before but looking or restoring one requires a lot of investment. I just have to stick with a hand-me-down Toyota Tacoma. Here my current project: Toyota Tacoma | fender flare repair |tonneau covers installation| Nitto Dura Grappler. I wish I have more money!

Last edited:

Paul B

All those tools are going in the garbage this week. I will not have use for them but I have so many other tools also that I am giving a lot of them to neighbors.