Forum Leader: Boomer

panmanmatt

your not confused lynn, hes been the leader, we just gave him the keys to the liquer cabinet and cable box access code for the "good" channels~

Hey, I only got the liquor cabinet keys!!!!! Where's my access to the "good" channels?

Congrats, Boomer.

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Congrats Boom....Maybe your retirement is getting to you ~ :rolleyes: or is it something else...:D

Yea Sas...there is a bat phone and I just tried it ~ No answer....

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Thanks again guys.

Rougiem & Booze

I think it is called Senior Moment but maybe we need to change it to a longer time frame :lol: OK, done here, so back to the smut sites :)

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Hey, hey I use to work. Matter of fact I started my fist job way before you were even a dream in your fathers eyes. :)

"Electrical Designer"

That is not considered work :lol: I should introduce you to the iron ore mining world, pick and shovel, that is what is really called work :) I spent 20 years there ;)

Craig Manoukian

almost a +1 month old thread. Well, I better get busy and now pay more attention :D:

Welcome Boomer!

I can't believe that a person with peerless internet search skills didn't find this thread earlier!:invisible :away: :bugout:

I know you will rock this place and teach us all very priceless information. We are truly blessed to have access to your vast library and knowlegde base!

Scooterman

Hey, hey I use to work. Matter of fact I started my fist job way before you were even a dream in your fathers eyes. :)

"Electrical Designer"

That is not considered work :lol: I should introduce you to the iron ore mining world, pick and shovel, that is what is really called work :) I spent 20 years there ;)

figured I'd give you something to gripe about otherwise what fun would it be!:dryer:
Yea I know, we have it made these days, wouldn't hurt me to go back about 30 or so years though!