For Sale: Nanotuners 4.36 144w Pc Biocube 29 Light Modded Hood

FOR SALE: NANOTUNERS 4.36 144W PC BIOCUBE 29 LIGHT MODDED HOOD. This comes with all you need for a nice light mod for your BC29, 4 36w bulbs (1-10K, 1-50/50 and 2 Actinic Blue). I have also done the Tunze mod to the hood so it can accomodate a Tunze DOC 9002 skimmer. The price is $100 plus whatever shipping (UPS Ground) to your location would cost. Send me a PM if interested!!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Sounds like a SWEET deal! How old are the bulbs? Just asking in advance for the BC owners! I did this upgrade for my Nano-Cube and LOVE it!

SHOOT....why didn't I see this earlier. That was a sweet deal, whoever got it lucked out. I have an extra 29BC canopy, how bout you drive up to Michigan and mod mine for free!!!!! I really need to upgrade the lighting, but just the 1 extra light from nano tuners costs $80, you just gave away over double that for only $100. If it doesn't work out, let me know.

Steve

PS...any suggestions, think there is anyway to use parts from my other canopy to upgrade my lighting???

Actually Nanotuners has a 4-pk 36w PC bulb set that they sell for around $80 so while I believe it's still a good deal and worth what I'm asking it's not quite the deal you were thinking :).

Actually Nanotuners has a 4-pk 36w PC bulb set that they sell for around $80 so while I believe it's still a good deal and worth what I'm asking it's not quite the deal you were thinking :).

Really?? I just checked and the 4.36 (144watt) upgrade is $179, the 3.36 (108watt) upgrade is the $79 one, I think you should have charged more.

Steve