For sale: beautiful display macroalgaes

tektite

Display macroalgaes for sale ~ individual frags or frag pack available (all 6 macros shipped for $80, saves $28)

Rhodopeltis sp. Very rare. It is a very stiff macroalgae, can tolerate high flow with ease. Slow to medium grower depending on tank conditions. Prefers medium to high light. It is edible to larger herbivores like tangs but smaller fish have problems biting it. $15 for a 2 - 2.5" branch.
IMG_1714.jpg

Dragon's tongue Halymenia. The body of the macro is a deep red, while the new growth tips are a bright orange. Can adapt to many light levels, prefers medium light. Low to medium flow. Highly edible to herbivores like tangs (in fact it makes an excellent food for them). $20 for a good sized 3" bush. Larger frags available upon request.
IMG_9694copy.jpg

1-2.jpg

Iridescent macro, very rare. Base color is red and the top of the macroalgae is highly iridescent. Depending on the light and direction it will reflect blue, silver, gold, green. Prefers medium to high light. Will attach itself to the rockwork. $20 for a 1" frag. Larger frags available upon request.
IMG_9695copy.jpg

Video showing iridescence:
[video=youtube;SgxM063lW4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgxM063lW4E[/video]

Purple branching macro. Grows out in a flat plane, beautiful true purple color. Low to medium flow, medium light. $15 for a 1.5" frag.
IMG_9673.jpg

Red branching macro. Bright red branching growth with light streaks. Low to high flow, medium to high light. Will attach itself to the rockwork. $10 for a 1.5" frag.
IMG_9681copy.jpg

Red titan. Deep red growth, low to high flow, low to high light. Will attach itself to the rockwork. $15 for a 2" bush. Larger frags available upon request.
IMG_9705.jpg

Shipping via USPS priority mail is $7 for 1 - 3 macros, $13 for 3 or more.

Paypal accepted for payment, please send as a gift to avoid either of us paying fees. Macros will be shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays only to make sure the algae isn't stuck in the mail over the weekend.

LSUFireGal

I so want to pick some of those up from you. I will PM you, but not here. Besides I need to bring my son to see your tank.