fluval edge

ohiojeff

A few live rocks from my main tank and the edge my wife bought me to get me back into aquariums, and my first attempt at a nano begins...

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/9u7f.jpg/]
9u7f.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

ohiojeff

nope. I figure nutrients are hard enough to control in small tanks, and the bare bottom is something I hope will help. we'll see.

scubaguy

I've been keeping sw nanos for a while & know others that have too but having sand or gravel hasn't really been an issue just as long as you make your weekly or bi-weekly water changes as you would normally. Would have looked nice with a sand bed.

ohiojeff

well so far nothing but crabs and snails that came in on the rock from my sump. I can go any way I choose at this point.

as far as maintenance, I do weekly changes on my main tank, so I will do the same on this.

aphawkins

Welcome to Edge ownership! Have a nano as well...love my Edge. The funny thing is when people see it the first time they are just amazed. Excited to watch this progress. Any updates???

ohiojeff

For about a year now I have had this idea in my head of offering an all in one reef package. I have been working on the prototype tank. This is the 29, but I am also going to offer a 20 along the same lines....