Bearjohnson said:
Over kill is nice...we like over kill. Lol

Super job. Can't wait to see her wet!

That's what he said....

....Color by Technicolor....

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
FishinBob said:
Heres the rest of the 350 stand it's a mess but we are almost to staining yeah I know waaaaaayyy overkill but Hahah it works

Again, very nice. Thanks, now I have a visual guide for my support structure..

....Color by Technicolor....

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Dude, awesome build! (Both of them) Finish up that canopy already why don't you? :LOL:

FishinBob

Well no major updates with my tank ;/ got all the wood for the doors and the canopy got most cut out just need to plane down the plates and piece the doors together. Finally have some decent coralline growth on the back glass and pumps and some starting on someone my base rock! Been working like mad at the LFS so what would you get with 1500$ store credit and an empty 90 gallon tank!!! Lol can't decide haha!! Here are some pics of what I did so far almost done whew I can't wait to start....finish my project!!!
The 350 just needs stain
c6e4e963-dbb3-9f7c.jpg

Livestock tanks don't ask me about the color!!
c6e4e963-dbe5-1837.jpg

90 gallon corner stand just need to make a canopy
c6e4e963-dc25-24a1.jpg

c6e4e963-dc4e-91f1.jpg

I also made. 300 gallon "L" shaped stand forgot to take a picture I'll get one tomorrow!!

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Ok then so it's not just one tank....
After seeing this I have to ask, where in the world is the living quarters of the house? Lol
If their are none....then so what. It all looks great!

FishinBob

Ok then so it's not just one tank....
After seeing this I have to ask, where in the world is the living quarters of the house? Lol
If their are none....then so what. It all looks great!

Hahaha I wish!!!! No the original post of the Standard 90 gallon is the one in my house!! The 350, corner 90, 300"L" and 12x20gallons are all at a LFS a buddy Is opening... I just got to make them all and thought I'd share cause well all this building for him is messing up the building for my tank!! Hell I havnt put a single piece in the 90 and I already want a bigger tank!! Hah

FishinBob

Well finally got a day off both jobs and had a chance to start my canopy!!! Got the doors for the stand done too!!! Got all the main structure done just some detail moldings and stain and seal then I can finally hang my lights!!! Im going with 2 doors upfront and having the lid open completely so I can access entire tank if needed!! LFS store project is almost complete also made the canopy for the 90 corner stand just finish moldings and top hatches and that's done too!!
c6e4eabc-74db-0a8c.jpg

c6e4eabc-7481-7028.jpg

c6e4eabc-7494-3bfd.jpg

c6e4eabc-74a4-cd4d.jpg

c6e4eabc-74b2-61c6.jpg

LFS canopy and stand about done
c6e4eabc-7502-7795.jpg

c6e4eabc-7515-5b93.jpg

FishinBob

Well finally have a day off so I added the lenses and fixed some bad wiring and switched some LEDs around and fired them up! Now I have 84 LEDs
30 royal blues
6 blues
32 cool whites
4 neutral whites
2 red
2 green
4 420 uv
With 80 optics on the blues and 60 on the whites. Canopy is just needs some stain and sealer then hanging these fixtures.. Once I put up 10-11" I know spotting and blending will be better! Looks great IMO little spotty but optics 2" from water will do it!

All blues and uv
c6e4e820-fcf0-3e31.jpg

Whites reds an greens
c6e4e820-fd0c-8a15.jpg

50/50 whites and blue
c6e4e820-fd34-708b.jpg

30/60 30 whites/70 blue
c6e4e820-fd5d-6b5d.jpg

FishinBob

Good work all around bob! Very sweet.

........the mayor votes funlad for president!

Thanks jj and matt!! They look pretty nice in person Gunna grab the SLR and see if I can get some better pictures. The uv bulbs and the red really add a nice purple hue to it might consider adding 2 more uv's to the mix and switch the greens for cyan... Once I hang them in the canopy I will get a better feel for it...

FishinBob

This is fantastic, any chance you will be in the Philadelphia area to do this for me?

Thanks goby!! Lol it's really simple just a lil time consuming.. I figure after this one I can probably make a fixture in 3 full days if I had everything there! Just keep the tip clean and Pre tin everything!!

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Mike at rapidled is a good guy.
The tank looks great Mike! Keep the pictures coming.

FishinBob

Hey guys another Update tanks looking great added my phosban 150 with some BRS gfo and a dash of carbon to suck up some phosphates from the dry rock I'm guessing! LEDs have been temporarily up until I get some time off and finish my hood man do they look great!! Think I'm going to supplement with some atenic floros and maybe add a couple more UV's! Finally added some live stock! Added another
1 clown
3 lyretail anthias (lost one)
2 green chromis ( lost him too)

1 medium 3" favia brain
1 larger. 4-5" brain
1 zoa rock
1 mixed zoa and GSP rock
1 green hairy mushroom rock
And a ton of floating polyps
Paid around 80$ for all the corals seemed like a good deal to me!
Tha shabang
c6e4e941-783f-ed7b.jpg

c6e4e941-7868-2fff.jpg

Larger brain
c6e4e941-7877-3449.jpg

Smaller one
c6e4e941-788e-a161.jpg

Zoa rock
c6e4e941-78a9-299b.jpg

Hairy mushrooms
c6e4e941-78c1-09a5.jpg

FishinBob

Tanks pretty stable accidentally added some of the water I got with the fish and have a small diatom bloom but otherwise quite well! Coraline is spreading like crazy too!

Temp. 77.8-79.5
Ph steady. 8.2
Nitrates 7-10
Phosphates. .06-.08
Alk. 10
Cal. 420
Mag. 1320

FishinBob

Well got a few more additions to the tank yesterday and did a little more rearranging!! Picked up a beautiful 17 headed frogspawn! A nice 21 headed trumpet coral a few nice chalices and a medium 5" orange Monti and a small 3" red acan! All acclimated quite well trumpet still hasn't opened up completely but in due time!!
c6e4ebec-da69-6a82.jpg

c6e4ebec-da7d-15ba.jpg

c6e4ebec-da91-ae5c.jpg