Finding Your Own Tank Thread

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I've searched & re-searched and I still can NOT find a quick easy way to find my own tank thread.
I always have to find a previous post that I've made & use the "click here" link by my name.
Am I missing it somewhere? Shouldn't it be easier to find :ponder2:
Like in the link where my name is at the top or somewhere :dunno:

Someone post a TIP on finding your own tank thread please :D

tank stalker

Not sure how it looks on the PC but on my phone I have a tab called participated in that shows all the threads I've been in

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I think I'm just on the website (link through my iPad) which is what I'm used to...
but say I want to update my tank journal....I have to find a thread that I've posted in, click on it, & then use the "Click Here" by my name.
It's always a search mission & I just figure I'm missing an easier way.
BTW....You need to link yourself to your tank thread so I can find your's too ;)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Next time "Tapatalk" pops up I might have to try to figure it out. I see lots of people post through it.
I just like to see more stuff than device apps usually show. Maybe it actually has more than I'm thinking.

Oxylebius

On the website, I click on my name at the top right of page, which brings me to my activity page, on the left side under my name and avatar photo click on "find latest started threads". It should be there and if you had updated it somewhat recently it will be towards the top of the page.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
on any page in the search box you can add a keyword to your thread too

If you search for DianaKay it comes to the top

as an example - if you add the text to your thread "DianaKayTank" and search for it, you will go right to it :)

DaveK

An even better solution is to upgrade your tank to a much larger one and start a new thread. (grin) (just teasing)

roearth

I thought it was just me Diana that struggled to find my thread! :LOL:
I've been going via my "user cp" and it's listed under my reputation.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I thought it was just me Diana that struggled to find my thread! :LOL:
I've been going via my "user cp" and it's listed under my reputation.

Maybe Travis will work on an easier way for us. HINT-HINT :D
I thought it was just me that couldn't find it.
I like Captain Snid's BOOKMARK idea, cause when the net connection is moving slow, less clicks are better.

Paul B

If you go to User CP doesn't it come to your thread? It will if there are any new posts there.
To fine mine I search for Male Model and I always find my thread. :D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Another way... Click on your Username Top line of every page, then click on the About Me tab, if you have a link set up for ... Reef Chronicle: Click Here

it's there :dance: