Finding Similar Threads

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to toss out a tip that might help some of us.

I'm sure you've all thought about wanting to start a thread and thinking "someone must have asked this question before".........well there is a solution for this!

When you go to start a thread, you are asked to title it. Based on your title selection, the new software "suggests" similar threads with a similar title (5 popped up when I made this thread!).

Take a look through them to see if the question has already been asked/answered.....and maybe you can revive an old thread.

HTH

PSU

Snelly40

well I am cycling a tank... should I do water changes while I do it?? bahahaha:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh: jokes jokes jokes

sirrealism

Great post. Most all of the basic "Newbe" questions have been asked many times over. Not that I mind answering them again but you have to post the question and wait for an answer. Where if you search or do as PSU4Me says you will have your answer right away. If you dont find the answer then post a question. On the other hand no one is going to bash you on this site for asking "should I do a water change wile cycling" Thats the beauty of this site.